|6 h||1 min||6|
|1 cup||Coconut cream (or organic greek yogurt)|
|2 small||Banana (s)|
|1/4 cup slices||Strawberries (and chopped)|
|1 cup||Cereal, All Bran Buds, Kellogg's|
|1 tsp||Maple syrup|
|2 tsp crumbs||Graham crackers (gluten free)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|3/4 cup||Almond milk, vanilla, unsweetened, Silk|
|1/2 cup||Dark chocolate (finely chopped)|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
1. In a food processor, puree together the yogurt and bananas. Stir in the berries and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the Kellogg’s® All-Bran Buds® cereal, honey, graham crackers and a pinch of sea salt. Set aside.
3. Divide half of the yogurt mixture between 6 ice pop molds. Then add in ¾ of the Kellogg’s® All-Bran Buds® cereal mixture. Pack the ingredients down with a spoon and add in 2 tablespoons of milk to each mold.
4. Continue with the remaining yogurt, then sprinkle the last small ¼ cup of the Kellogg’s® All-Bran Buds® cereal mixture on the yogurt.
5. Insert the ice pop sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight.
6. Before serving, stir together the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe dish. Microwave on high for 15 seconds. Remove and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15-second intervals until the mixture is smooth and fully melted.
7. Run the ice pop molds under hot water to easily remove the Ice Pop, then immediate dip the tops in the dark chocolate shell.
8. Allow the shell to harden instantly and enjoy!