|5 min||5 min||3|
|1/4 cup whole||Almonds, raw|
|1 large||Banana (s)|
|1/4 cup||Coconut flakes|
|3/4 cup||Coconut milk, sweetened|
|1/2 tsp||Nutmeg, ground|
1. Place the almonds, pecans and shredded coconut in a high-powdered blender. Blend until finely chopped, or until the batch’s texture resembles that of almond meal. Remove from the blender, place in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Place the banana, coconut milk, cinnamon and nutmeg in the blender. Blend until well combined.
3. Remove the blender lid and add the dry mix of almonds, pecans and shredded coconut. Blend until well combined.
4. Remove the blender lid once more and add the blueberries, blending for 3–5 seconds or until the blueberries are lightly chopped.
5. Transfer to a saucepan and warm for 3–5 minutes over low-medium heat.
are an excellent source of antioxidants which are so important for immunity
Probably good cold as well