|5 min||15 min||8|
|1 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|2 large egg||Egg|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|1 tsp||Baking powder (gluten-free)|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt|
|2 cup||Rolled oats, dry (gluten-free)|
1. Heat a large skillet or griddle that has been sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray or greased with coconut oil over medium heat.
2. Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour about ¼ cup batter onto the griddle; cook for 2-3 minutes and until bubbles are popping over the top of the pancakes. Flip and cook for about 1-2 minutes more. Continue with remaining batter.
4. Serve with favourite toppings and enjoy!
5. Topping Ideas: fresh berries, almond butter, banana slices, shredded unsweetened coconut, maple syrup
are a great source of soluble fiber which may help to decrease sugar spikes in the bloodstream!