|10 min||15 min||16|
|1 cup mashed||Banana (s)|
|1/3 cup||Rolled oats, dry|
|1/2 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|1/4 cup||Applesauce, unsweetened|
|1/3 cup||Raisins, seedless (sultana)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook oats in microwave or on stovetop as per package directions. Mix in mashed banana, vanilla, applesauce, raisins and cinnamon
Mixture will be gooey and sticky. That is normal.
3. Drop by tablespoonful onto ungreased baking sheet.
4. Flatten to desired thickness and shape, as cookies will not spread upon baking
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Use spatula to lift off baking sheet and place on wire rack to cool
are loaded with soluble and insoluble fiber, helping to slow down digestion, keeping you fuller longer
contains beta-glucans which is a soluble fiber that helps to lower blood sugar level, increase good bacteria and increase feelings of fullness
because of the high contents of pectin applesauce may help to promote good digestion and remove waste from the body