|5 min||15 min||4|
|1/2 cup||Rice flour, brown (gluten-free)|
|1/2 cup||Quinoa flour|
|1/2 cup||Tapioca starch|
|1 tsp||Baking powder (gluten-free)|
|1 dash||Nutmeg, ground|
|1 dash||Sea salt|
|1 medium||Banana (s)|
|2 medium egg||Egg (separated, 1 yolk + 2 whites)|
|1 1/2 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
1. Take out your waffle iron and turn it on or place it over a medium heat burner, allowing it to come up to temperature.
2. While you’re waiting for your waffle iron to heat up, combine the different types of flour together with baking powder, all spices, and that little bit of salt.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, you’ll want to bring together the banana, the egg yolk, as well as the milk and vanilla – beating them evenly together until everything is smooth.
4. At this point in time you’ll also want to make sure that you gently beat your egg whites in a separate bowl until you see tiny little white mountains, at which point you’ll want to mix all ingredients together.
5. From there, simply grease up your waffle iron and then pour in just enough batter to fill the pattern.