|10 min||25 min||12|
|1/2 tsp||Baking soda|
|2 medium||Banana (s)|
|1/4 cup||Coconut flour|
|1/4 cup||Coconut oil|
|3 date(s)||Dates (pitted)|
|3 large egg||Egg|
|1 dash||Sea Salt|
|1 tsp||Stevia sweetener, powder|
|1/2 cup||Walnuts (toasted, chopped)|
Preheat oven to 350F
1. Place eggs, oil, bananas, dates and stevia in a vitamix ; blend on medium speed until combined.
2. Add in coconut flour, salt and baking soda and blend until smooth.
3. Fold in walnuts with wooden spoon.
4. Scoop ¼ cup batter into a lined muffin pan.
5. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes (my batch took exactly 23 minutes; all ovens are slightly different)
Cool and serve. Enjoy!
are high in potassium and low in sodium which may help to lower blood pressure