|10 min||20 min||4|
|567 gm||Ground turkey, extra lean|
|1 1/2 tsp||Sea Salt|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 tsp||Poultry seasoning, Trader's Choice (optional)|
|1 tbsp||Vegetable oil|
|4 bun||Hamburger bun, mixed grain|
1. In a large bowl gently mix the ground turkey, salt poultry seasoning, and pepper together.
2. Divide the ground turkey meat into 4 equal portions. With your hands, gently and lightly shape each portion into a 3/4 to 1-inch thick round patty.
3. Press the center of each turkey burger down in the center to create a 1/4-inch deep indentation. This will help prevent your turkey burgers from bulging in the middle as they cook.
4. Rub oil around a Cast-Iron Grill/Griddle or a 12-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet placed on the stove over medium heat. When the oil is glistening and pan is hot, place the burgers into the pan indentation side up.
5. Cook until the burgers are browned on the bottom, about 4 minutes. Flip the burgers over with a sturdy spatula and continue to cook 4 more minutes then turn the heat to low and partially cover the pan. Continue to cook until the turkey burgers are completely cooked about 6 more minutes.
(160 degrees on an Instant Read Thermometer)
6. Place the turkey burgers on the hamburger buns and top with desired condiments.
Weight Watchers Friendly