|10 min||10 min||20 min||4|
|1 1/2 cup||Black beans, canned (rinsed and drained)|
|1 1/2 cup||Pinto beans, canned (rinsed and drained)|
|1 cup||Sweet yellow corn|
|1 gm||Yellow onion (sliced)|
|1 cup chopped||Tomato|
|1 tsp||Cilantro (coriander)|
|1 tsp||Garlic (minced)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Jalapeno pepper (minced)|
|8 small tortilla(s)||Wheat flour tortilla|
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Spray skillet with cooking spray; heat to medium and sauté onion, garlic, jalapeno for about 5 mins.
3. Add beans and corn and mix. Add tomato and cilantro and stir, cooking for about 2 minutes.
4. Spoon some of the mixture onto each tortilla.
5. Add mashed avocado.
6. Fold tortilla over, spray with cooking spray, and place on baking sheet.
7. Bake for 5 to 7 mins, or until they turn lightly brown.
Serve immediately, and enjoy.
are an excellent source of plant-based protein and are very high in fiber which is excellent for digestion