|15 min||15 min||4|
|454 gm||Beef, top sirloin (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)|
|6 tbsp||Coconut aminos, Coconut Secret|
|2 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1/3 cup||Avocado oil|
|1/2 small||White onion (minced)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|3 tsp minced||Ginger root|
|1 medium||Carrots (diced)|
|3 cup||Cauliflower crumbles/rice|
|2 large egg||Egg (lightly beaten)|
|1 3/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/4 cup||Frozen green peas|
|2 green onion (stem)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (green tops only, chopped)|
1. Mix the Sirloin in a bowl with 1 tablespoon coconut aminos and 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
2. Heat half of the avocado oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring continuously, for 2 minutes, until fragrant. Add the carrots and cook, stirring continuously 2 minutes more.
3. Add the remaining oil and the cauliflower and continue cooking and stirring for 4 minutes longer. Transfer the cauliflower mixture to a plate and return the pan to the burner.
4. Add the Sirloin to the pan and sear it for 30 seconds, then stir continuously until browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer the Sirloin to the plate with the cauliflower. Return the pan to the burner.
5. Pour the eggs into the pan and stir to scramble them until they’re mostly cooked through. Pour the cauliflower mixture and Sirloin back into the pan and add the remaining sesame oil, coconut aminos, and salt. Stir in the peas, then turn off the heat. Top with chopped scallions and serve hot.
Gluten-free tamari sauce may be substituted for coconut aminos, but reduce the sea salt to ¼ teaspoon.