|10 min||0 min||6|
|1 container (5oz)||Arugula|
|1 large pepper(s)||Red bell pepper|
|1 large pepper(s)||Yellow bell pepper|
|5 heart(s)||Hearts of palm, canned (1 can)|
|1 cup chopped||Sweet onion|
|1 cup||Halloumi cheese, Wegman's|
|1/3 cup||Parsley, fresh|
|2 cup||Grape tomatoes|
|1 cup||Kalamata olives|
|1/3 cup||Canola oil (olive oil or grapeseed oil)|
|1 tbsp||Dijon mustard|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
1. Roughly chop peppers, cut hearts of palm into coins, cut hallomi into little squares, dice onions and halve grape tomatoes.
2. In large bowl combine all veggies, olives and cheese.
3. For dressing; combine oil, dijon, crushed garlic and lemon juice in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake like crazy.
4. Drizzle dressing over salad and gently mix.
5. Add chopped parsley, mix further and serve.