|20 min||15 min||4|
|3 anchovy||Anchovy (for dressing)|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper (1/4 tsp for dressing + 1/4 tsp for paste)|
|1/2 tsp||Chili powder (for dressing)|
|1 large egg||Egg yolk (for dressing)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced, for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice (for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||Roquefort (blue) cheese (crumbled, for dressing)|
|1/2 tsp||Sea Salt (for dressing)|
|4 tsp||Yellow mustard (2 tsp for dressing + 2 tsp paste)|
|1/3 cup||Olive Oil, Extra Virgin (1/4 cup for dressing + 1 tbsp for paste)|
|2 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|1/2 small||Yellow onion (thinly sliced)|
|2 head||Lettuce, romaine (just hearts, large, cut into 1-inch pieces)|
|1 baguette||Baguette, whole grain (sliced)|
1. In a food processor mince the garlic. Add the anchovies, mustard, and egg yolk and process until smooth. With the processor running, very slowly add the oil in a thin stream to emulsify the ingredients.
2. Add the remaining dressing ingredients and pulse to combine. Refrigerate the dressing until ready to use.
3. Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
4. In a small bowl mix the paste ingredients and spread it all over the chicken. Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the chicken over direct medium heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until the meat is firm to the touch and no longer pink in the center, 8 to 12 minutes, turning once or twice (if flare-ups occur, move the chicken temporarily over indirect heat). Cut into bite-sized pieces.
5. Grill the baguette slices over direct medium heat until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes, turning once.
6. In a large bowl combine the lettuce, onion, and chicken. Add enough of the dressing to coat the leaves lightly (you may not need all of the dressing). Add the crumbled blue cheese. Top with grilled pieces of chicken and toasted baguette slices. Season with pepper. Serve immediately.