|15 min||0 min||12|
|1 cup||Coconut butter|
|1/2 cup||Coconut, shredded, unsweetened|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|2 tbsp||Honey (More as needed for sweetness)|
|2 tsp||Blue Majik powder|
|1 pinch||Himalayan sea salt|
1. Ensure the coconut butter is at a softened consistency by either heating it in a small pot or by placing the jar in some warm water.
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor (you can also do this by hand), and pulse a few times until evenly combined, be sure to scrape down the sides as needed and break up any large chunks of coconut butter.
3. Begin rolling the mixture into 12-14 bites and transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. If the bites are a little oily, pop them in the fridge before rolling on the toppings.
5. Chill for a minimum of 30 minutes and gently roll again to achieve a nice round bite.
6. Optionally roll in some extra shredded coconut, hemp hearts or add a dash of Blue Majik powder.
7. Keep refrigerated, lasts 4-5 days
Recipe by Nicole Eckert | Holisticole: Learn about BLUE MAJIK here: https://www.holisticole.com/blog/meet-phycocyanin
Makes 12-14 bites (1-3 bites per serving)