|10 min||20 min||2|
|1 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1/8 tsp||Baking soda|
|1 pinch||Sea salt, fine|
|2 tbsp||Honey, raw|
|1/2 cup||Coconut milk (use full fat)|
|1 tbsp||Flaxseed meal (ground)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and place a rack in the middle. Line a muffin pan with 6 liners. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix almond meal, baking soda and salt. In another bowl whisk together honey, coconut oil, coconut milk and flax meal with water.
3. Using a spatula, gently fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
4. Fold blueberries into the batter.
5. Divide batter among muffin cups
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until tops are golden brown (make sure they do not burn though).
7. Let cool completely on rack before removing.
Makes 6 muffin, 2 servings.
are an excellent source of antioxidants which are SO important for immunity!