|10 min||40 min||50 min||2|
|4 thigh(s)||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (organic)|
|2 tbsp||All-purpose white flour|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 large||Red onion (sliced)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|2 medium potato||Sweet potato|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Rosemary, fresh (fresh leaves)|
|1 tbsp||Thyme, fresh|
|1 cup||Chicken broth (stock) (organic)|
|12 tomato||Plum tomatoes (halved)|
1. Wash chicken thighs. Shake off water. Lightly coat with flour salt and pepper.
2. Heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Place chicken thighs in the skillet. Cook until golden brown (flipping over once). Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside.
3. Add the sliced onions and minced garlic to the skillet. Sauté until golden brown. Add peeled sweet potato chunks, rosemary and thyme into the skillet with 1/2 cup chicken broth. Cover and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add chicken back in to the skillet. Cover and let it simmer until potatoes and chicken are tender. Add more chicken broth if it evaporates before the chicken is cooked.
5. Top with halved plum tomatoes.
Sweet potatoes and braised chicken thighs with garlic and fresh herbs make a complete meal.
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!