|10 min||25 min||6|
|3 spray (about 1/3 second)||Olive oil cooking spray|
|6 large egg||Egg|
|1/4 cup||Partly skimmed milk, 2% M.F.|
|1/8 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper|
|1/4 cup, shredded||Cheddar cheese|
1. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Dice the bell pepper into small pieces. Stack the spinach leaves, roll them up, and slice them thin. (This method is called chiffonade.) Add the peppers, spinach, and shredded cheddar to the egg mixture.
4. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until centers are set and no longer runny.
5. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
are an excellent source of protein and contain important B vitamins!