|15 min||35 min||4|
|1 medium||White onion (thinly sliced)|
|1 cup chopped||Green bell pepper|
|1 cup pieces||White mushrooms|
|171 gm||Wild Atlantic salmon, smoked (skin removed, broken into 1/2-inch pieces)|
|8 medium egg||Egg|
|1 cup||Kefir (made from goat's milk)|
|1 tbsp||Dill, fresh (chopped)|
|1 tsp||Nutmeg, ground|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 tsp||Black pepper|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
2. In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, melt the ghee. Add the onion and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened. Add the mushrooms and cook until softened and slightly browned, 3–5 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and spread the vegetable mixture in the prepared baking pan. Top evenly with the salmon.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, kefir, dill and nutmeg. Season with the salt and pepper. Beat well and pour over the salmon.
5. Bake until the center is set,35–40 minutes.
are a great source of protein and contain important B vitamins!