|10 min||40 min||4|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|1 head||Broccoli, raw (cut into florets)|
|1/2 medium head||Cauliflower (cut into florets)|
|1 tbsp||Butter, vegan (for "cheese sauce")|
|1 cup||Coconut milk (for "cheese sauce")|
|3 tbsp||Nutritional yeast (for "cheese sauce")|
|1 dash||Salt (for "cheese sauce")|
|1/4 tsp||Turmeric, powder (for "cheese sauce")|
|1/4 cup||Water (for "cheese sauce")|
|3 tbsp||Rice flour, brown (or other gluten free flour, for "cheese sauce")|
1. Sauté crushed garlic with avocado oil, then add cauliflower and broccoli cooking until tender.
2. Set aside cauliflower and broccoli in a baking dish.
3. Preheat your oven to 440ºF (225ºC).
4. Add the ingredients for ‘cheese’ sauce in a small pot on medium heat. Whisk continuously until sauce starts to thicken, then cook on lower heat for another few minutes.
5. Pour sauce over the cooked cauliflower and broccoli and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes (should be golden on top).
is especially high in vitamin C, folic acid and fiber
is high in fiber and along with broccoli, is a cruciferous vegetable