|20 min||0 min||4|
|5 cup||Broccoli florets|
|1 bag (16oz)||Coleslaw mix (organic)|
|1 cup||Bacon bits (Real)|
|1/3 cup||Red onion (diced)|
|1/3 cup hulled||Sunflower seeds|
|1/2 cup||Mayonnaise (or you can use avocado mayo)|
|2 tbsp||Apple cider vinegar|
|1 tsp||Stevia sweetener, liquid (*optional for sweetness)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
1. To a salad bowl, add broccoli, slaw, bacon bits, onion and seeds.
2. In a small bowl, mix mayo, vinegar, and optional stevia.
3. Pour dressing mixture over salad and toss to coat.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least one hour).
is a cruciferous vegetable - it is a great source of fiber and vitamin C!
is a great source of fiber which may help to promote proper digestion!