|40 min||10 min||50 min||2|
|1 fillet (384g)||Atlantic salmon, wild (cut in half)|
|1 pinch||Himalayan sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|1 whole lemon(s)||Lemon peel (zest)|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|3 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tsp||Rosemary, fresh|
|1/4 medium||Lemon (sliced)|
1. Season salmon fillets evenly with salt and pepper. In a plastic bag, place salmon, lemon rind, 1 tbsp. of the lemon juice, 1 tbsp. of the olive oil, and rosemary in a Ziploc bag.
2. Make sure the salmon is evenly coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat your broiler. Brush a baking dish with 1 tbsp olive oil.
4. Remove salmon from marinade. Place fillets, skin side down, on the oil-coated dish.
5. Broil fish 6 inches from heat for about 8-10 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
6. Whisk together remaining tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon oil; drizzle over fillets.
7. Garnish, with lemon slices.
is an excellent source of protein and high in Omega 3 Fatty Acids which are important for brain health