|10 min||40 min||50 min||2|
|1/2 cup||Brown rice, medium-grain, cooked|
|1/2 cup||Swiss chard|
|1/2 cup||New potatoes|
|1/2 cup slices||Avocado|
|1/2 cup sliced||Tomato|
|2 tbsp chopped||Shallots (for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||Lemon juice (for dressing)|
|4 tbsp||Olive oil (for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Pistachio nuts (chopped)|
|1 tbsp hulled||Sunflower seeds|
|1 sprig||Parsley, fresh|
|1 can (15oz)||Lima beans, canned (rinsed and drained)|
1. In non-stick skillet, brown the fillets in 1 tablespoon of oil for about 2 minutes per side. Set aside on a plate.
2. In a separate pan, sauté Swiss chard in 2 tablespoon of oil for 5-10 minutes. In a separate pot of boiling water, boil potatoes for 15-20 minutes.
3. Pile steamed brown rice into a bowl and top with sautéed Swiss chard or spinach, boiled tiny potatoes (no need to peel), sliced avocado and tomatoes, and lima beans.
4. Whisk finely chopped shallots, fresh lemon juice, and olive oil together and season with salt and pepper; drizzle over the bowl.
5. Top with seared mackerel fillet and scatter chopped pistachios, sunflower seeds, and parsley over everything.
is a good source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!