|10 min||0 min||4|
|2 1/2 cup||Brussels sprouts|
|1/4 cup||Chives (chopped)|
|1 cup||Hazelnuts (crushed)|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|3 tbsp||Olive oil|
|2 tbsp||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 tsp||Thyme, fresh|
1. Shred the brussels sprouts thinly using a mandoline, or a knife.
2. To prepare the dressing: whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, chives, salt and hazelnuts.
3. Five minutes before serving, place the shredded sprouts in a large mixing bowl and toss gently with the dressing.
4. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more lemon juice if needed. Keep in mind the cheese will bring a salty element to the salad.
5. Add the cheese and toss once or twice to distribute it evenly throughout the salad.
are rich in antioxidants and high in fiber!