|10 min||20 min||2|
|2 tbsp||Almond butter|
|8 sprout||Brussels sprouts|
|1 tsp||Curry powder|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/8 tsp||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
|12 large||Tiger shrimp|
|1 tbsp||Turmeric, ground|
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Remove the shell from the shrimp. Cut the brussels sprouts in half. In a bowl, mix the oil, almond butter, water, and all the spices.
3. Dip the brussels sprouts into the sauce and place on a cooking pan. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes and set aside.
4. Place the shrimp in the same sauce and cover them well.
5. Using skewer sticks, insert the shrimp and vegetable on them. Spread the extra sauce all over the skewers.
6. Lay on a pan and bake in the oven for 8 minutes. Until the shrimp becomes red.
7. Serve on a bed of green salad. The extra sauce running from the skewers will mix well with the lettuce and will become your tasty dressing.
Serve and enjoy!
is an excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids, and the antioxidant called astaxanthins, which is great for immunity!