|10 min||20 min||9|
|3/4 cup||Buckwheat flour|
|1/2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1/4 tbsp||Sea salt|
|2 tbsp hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Add all of the ingredients into a bowl together and mix until thoroughly combined. Roll into a ball.
3. Take the dough ball and place it in between two pieces of parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Roll until about 1/4" thick.
4. Remove the top parchment sheet and cut the dough into squares.
5. Bake for 2o-25 minutes, or until the crackers are golden. Not too crispy, keep your eye on the crackers so they don't burn.
Buckwheat is rich in various antioxidant plant compounds, which are responsible for many of its health benefits.