|10 min||5 min||16|
|3 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (poached and shredded)|
|1/4 small head||Green cabbage (thinly sliced or shredded)|
|1/4 cup||Frank's Buffalo Wings Sauce|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|4 large tortilla(s)||Whole wheat tortilla (or use lettuce leaves)|
1. Heat coconut oil in a non-toxic skillet. Add cabbage and sauté until soft.
2. Add chicken and hot sauce. You may want to add more hot sauce to fully coat the mixture.
3. Take wraps and cut them in fourths or small lettuce leaves and fill them with a tablespoon or two of the chicken mixture.
4. If using the wraps, wrap and put seam side down in a baking dish and bake for about 5 minutes.
5. If using lettuce, just place them in a dish with the open side up (like a taco).
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!