|10 min||25 min||2|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 tsp||Onion powder|
|1 tsp||Garlic powder|
|1 tsp||Olive oil (or use cooking spray)|
|3 tbsp||Buffalo Sauce|
|2 medium||Carrots (peeled, shredded or sliced)|
|2 medium stalk(s)||Celery (chopped)|
|1 head||Lettuce, butterhead (Boston) (washed and chopped)|
|1 can (15oz)||Chickpeas, canned, drained (drained, rinsed)|
|1/3 cup||Ranch salad dressing|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine buffalo sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper. Whisk until well-combined. Stir in chickpeas and coat evenly.
4. Pour chickpeas onto the baking sheet in an even layer.
5. Roast the chickpeas for 15 minutes, remove from the oven, toss, and continue roasting for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. Your chickpeas are finished with they are slightly crispy and crunchy.
1. Compile salad ingredients in the following order: lettuce, carrots, celery, and ranch dressing.
2. Top your veggies with a generous serving of the Roasted Buffalo Chickpeas.
are an excellent source of plant-based protein, they provide the ability to improve digestion
are high in beta carotene which converts to vitamin A in the body and is important for healthy skin, immune health and vision
is a great alkalinizing vegetable, it is a great source of antioxidants and supports digestion with its contents of pectin