1. Pre-heat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. To prepare the cauliflower: In a deep bowl, whisk together yogurt, brown rice flour, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and cayenne until all ingredients are well mixed.
3. Add cauliflower and toss to coat evenly. Lay out flat on a prepared baking sheet, and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked through and browned slightly.
4. To prepare the sauce: In a blender, combine coconut oil, water, vinegar, mustard, paprika, salt, garlic powder and cayenne, blend at highest speed until smooth.
5. Remove cauliflower from oven, transfer to a clean deep mixing bowl. Toss with hot sauce, serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.