|20 min||45 min||1 h 5 min||6|
|2 can (15oz)||Cannellini beans, canned (drained, rinsed)|
|3 cup||Butternut squash (diced into 1-inch cubes)|
|5 medium||Carrots (sliced)|
|5 medium stalk(s)||Celery (diced)|
|1 large||Yellow onion (diced)|
|1 cup chopped||Zucchini (diced into quarters)|
|1/2 cup||Cashew milk, unsweetened|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 tsp||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
|1 tbsp||Rosemary, fresh (leaves only, roughly chopped)|
|4 sprig||Thyme, fresh (leaves only)|
|3 cup||Vegetable stock/broth|
1. In a large pot such as a dutch oven, add olive oil and heat up over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, add onions and garlic to the oil. Cook for 2 minutes, or until fragrant and slightly softened.
2. Add butternut squash, zucchini, carrots, celery, thyme, and rosemary to the pot. Continue to cook until ingredients are slightly softened, about 7-10 minutes.
3. Add cashew milk, vegetable broth, and beans to pot. Season with salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Cover the pot and let simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until all the vegetables have softened and the liquid has reduced slightly.
4. Use an immersion blender to pulse blend throughout the mixture to make it slight creamy and thicker. Do this until desired texture is made.
5. Add the kale, stir to incorporate and wilt.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Mix of vegetables
provide key vitamins and minerals required for vital health and maintenance of the body