|10 min||25 min||4|
|1 mango||Mango (pitted, diced, for salsa)|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (peeled, pitted, diced, for salsa)|
|1/4 cup||Parsley, fresh (chopped, for salsa)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced, for salsa)|
|1 whole lime(s)||Lime juice (fresh) (for salsa)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (for salsa)|
|1/4 tsp||Ginger, ground|
|1/4 tsp||Garlic powder|
|511 gm||Atlantic Cod|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1 medium head||Red cabbage (outer leaves removed)|
|1 cup||Lettuce, romaine (shredded)|
|1 whole lime(s)||Lime juice (fresh)|
|4 sprig||Cilantro (coriander)|
1. Combine the salsa ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate.
2. Wash, dry, and debone the cod fillets.
3. In a small bowl, combine the sea salt, ginger, and garlic powders. Sprinkle the mixture on both sides of the fish, spreading with your fingers.
4. Heat the coconut oil in a cast-iron skillet on medium-high heat, and when it is ready, cook the fish for a few minutes per side, or longer depending on the thickness of the fillet. It is finished when the fish easily flakes.
5. Remove from the pan and place in a small bowl, breaking up the flakes of fish and coating with lime juice.
6. Assemble a taco with a cabbage leaf, lettuce, fish, and mango salsa, garnished with cilantro leaves.
is a great source of protein and is high in Omega 3 fatty acids which are great for decreasing inflammation!