|10 min||20 min||4|
|2 can (15oz)||Chickpeas, canned, drained (drained and rinsed)|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Garlic powder|
|2 tsp minced||Ginger root|
|2 tsp||Ginger, dried|
|2 tsp||Cardamom, ground|
|4 cup||Kale (chopped)|
|4 cup||Lettuce, romaine (chopped)|
|2 tsp||Dijon mustard (for dressing)|
|2 tbsp||Red wine vinegar (for dressing)|
|1 tsp||Worcestershire sauce (for dressing)|
|2 tbsp||Garlic (minced, for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||Olive oil (for dressing)|
|3 tbsp||Coconut cream (for dressing, or coconut milk, yogurt, mayonnaise or sour cream)|
|2 tbsp||Water (for dressing, optional, depending on desired thickness)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Drain and rinse chickpeas and place in a large bowl.
3. Add spices to a small bowl and mix well.
4. Add olive oil to chickpeas and toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning and mix well.
5. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes stirring once.
6. Meanwhile, chop kale and romaine to make Caesar salad.
7. Make dressing by adding:
8. Add dressing to chopped salad and mix well. Top with chickpeas and additional toppings.
Grilled protein (chicken, shrimp, steak)