A healthy dessert alternative that the kids are going to love!
(gala apples preferred)
(Granny smith apples preferred)
Chocolate chips, milk chocolate
White chocolate candy coating
1. Place toffee bits and mini chocolate chips into separate bowls.
2. Cut a ziploc bag at the corner. This will be for drizzling the white chocolate.
3. Slice your apples into thin medallions, right before working on candy coating and caramel so they do not brown. Place on your prepared dish.
4. At the same time, melt white chocolate by placing candy coating in a small pot on low heat and stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Place in ziploc bag with cut corner as soon as it is finished.
5. Drizzle white chocolate and caramel on apples as soon as they are melted and smooth. Sprinkle toppings (toffee bits and mini chips) on immediately.