1. Using the medium noodle sized grate, process the zucchinis into ribbons, cutting any really long noodles into more manageable ones. Pat the zucchini noodles down with a lot of paper towel until fairly dry.
2. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat and add the bacon. Cook until crisp, then remove the bacon to a small dish and return the pan to the stove.
3. Add in the olive oil and turn the heat to high. Add in the zucchini and saute for 2 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat.
5. Mix together the eggs, cheese and peas in a bowl, then add them to the pasta and toss gently until coated. This should take literally 2 minutes.
6. Add back the bacon and a pinch each of salt and pepper, and divide between two servings.
Calories from fat157
Calories from saturated fat53
Total Fat17.5 g
Saturated Fat5.9 g
Trans Fat0.0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat2.0 g
Monounsaturated Fat7.4 g
Total Carbohydrate21.7 g
Dietary Fiber6.5 g
For a dairy free version - omit the parmesan cheese