|10 min||20 min||4|
|681 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (cut into 1" cubes)|
|2 tbsp||Arrowroot flour (optional)|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|2 1/2 cup||Broccoli florets|
|2 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (cut into bite sizes pieces)|
|1/2 tsp||Hot pepper (chili) flakes (optional)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced and pressed)|
|1 cup||Cashew nuts, roasted (unsalted)|
|3 tbsp||Coconut aminos, Coconut Secret|
|1 1/2 tsp||Honey|
|1 tbsp||Apple cider vinegar|
|1 piece, 1-inch||Ginger root (grated)|
|4 green onion (stem)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (chopped)|
|1 large head||Cauliflower (for the cauliflower rice)|
1. For the Cashew Chicken:
2. In a wok, heat the oils over medium high heat.
3. Add the chicken pieces and cook. Stirring occasionally until cooked.
4. Add broccoli, red peppers, garlic, chili and ginger.
5. Cook and stir until chicken is done and vegetables are crisp and tender.
6. Add cashews and mix to combine.
7. Stir in the coconut aminos/tamari mixture and lower the heat to medium low.
8. Cook for another minute or two, then remove from heat.
9. Divide between serving plates. Sprinkle with fresh green onions.
For the Cauliflower Rice:
1. Wash and thoroughly dry cauliflower, then remove all greens and cut into 4 even sections.
2. With a box grater used to grate cheese, use the medium-sized holes or a food processor to grate the cauliflower into the size of rice, leaving any large, tough stems behind.
3. Transfer to a clean towel or paper towel and press to remove any excess moisture, which can make your dish soggy.
4. Once you have your cauliflower rice, it's easy to cook! Simply sauté in a large skillet over medium heat in 1 Tbsp olive oil or coconut oil.
5. Cover with a lid so the cauliflower steams and becomes more tender. Cook for a total of 5-8 minutes, then season as desired (such as with tamari or salt and pepper).