|2 min||10 min||8|
|1 cup||Cashew nuts, raw (vanilla spice roasted)|
|1/2 cup||Coconut flakes|
|1/4 cup||Sunflower seeds|
|2 tbsp||Flaxseed meal (ground)|
|2 pod||Vanilla bean (scraped)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil (melted)|
|1 tsp||Maple syrup|
|6 fig||Figs, dried|
1. Mix first 7 ingredients together.
2. Drizzle over coconut oil and maple syrup and stir through.
3. Toast on a coconut-oil-greased tray for 10 minutes @ 180 degrees, stirring the mix around once or twice during cooking to toast evenly.
4. Add in figs.
5. Store in a jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
6. Serve with almond or coconut milk, or on top of yogurt.
A homemade breakfast cereal!
contain high levels of iron and zinc, they contain monounsaturated fatty acids that promote healthy HDL levels (good cholesterol)
are rich in B complex vitamins and vitamin E, they are high in fiber and help if you have digestive issues