|5 min||10 min||3|
|1 cup||Cassava flour|
|1 dash||Cardamom, ground|
|1 tsp||Maca powder (optional)|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|1/2 cup||Water, filtered|
|1 cup||Kefir (unsweetened)|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1/4 cup||Coconut oil (melted + extra for frying)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut sugar|
1. Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, whisking well to combine.
3. Slowly fold the dry ingredient mixture into the wet ingredients, mixing evenly without overworking the batter.
4. Heat about 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
5. Add batter ¼ cup at a time, cooking the pancakes for 2 minutes or so on each side.
6. Continue cooking pancakes in batches until all of the batter has been used, adding more coconut oil to the pan as needed.