|10 min||20 min||1|
|1/4 cup||Coconut milk|
|1 tsp||Curry powder|
|1 1/2 cup pieces||Frozen cauliflower|
|1/2 cup||Frozen green peas|
|1/2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/2 can (15oz)||Chickpeas, canned, drained (drained and rinsed)|
|1/4 cup||Quinoa, uncooked|
|2 1/2 cup||Spinach (rinsed)|
1. In a large pan or wok on medium heat, warm the coconut milk, curry powder, and garlic for 3 minutes.
2. Add the water and quinoa and turn heat to medium-high. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 10-12 minutes, or until quinoa is almost done.
3. Add the frozen cauliflower, beans, frozen peas, and an additional 3 Tablespoons of water per person. Stir and continue cooking until the frozen cauliflower is completely warm and tender.
4. Turn off the heat and add the spinach, allowing it to gently cook by the heat of the dish.
5. Season gradually with salt and pepper, until it's just right!
are a great source of protein for vegetarians and vegans!