|5 min||10 min||4|
|1 medium head||Cauliflower (roughly chopped)|
|1 small||Yellow onion (finely chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 medium||Carrots (finely chopped)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (finely chopped)|
|1 cup||White mushrooms (finely chopped)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1/2 tsp||Ginger, ground|
|1/2 tsp||Turmeric, ground|
|1 tbsp||Coconut aminos, Coconut Secret|
|1 tbsp||Chives (chopped)|
1. Process the cauliflower in a food processor for 10 seconds, or until it is just barely forms “rice” size granules and set aside.
2. Heat the solid cooking fat in the bottom of a skillet or wok on medium-high heat. When it is ready, add the onion and cook for a few minutes, until translucent.
3. Add the garlic, carrot, and zucchini and cook, stirring for 5 more minutes.
4. Add cauliflower “rice”, mushrooms, salt, ginger, turmeric and coconut aminos and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring.
5. Serve garnished with chives and enjoy!
is high in fiber and B vitamins and is a cruciferous vegetable!