|5 min||10 min||4|
|1 medium head||Cauliflower (roughly chopped)|
|1 small||Yellow onion (finely chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 medium||Carrots (finely chopped)|
|1 cup||Frozen green peas (thawed; or canned)|
|1 cup||White mushrooms (finely chopped)|
|1 pinch||Sea Salt|
|1/2 tsp||Ginger, ground|
|1/2 tsp||Turmeric, ground|
|1 tbsp||Coconut aminos, Coconut Secret|
|1 tbsp||Chives (chopped)|
1. Process the cauliflower in a food processor for 10-15 seconds, or until it just barely forms “rice” sized granules. Set aside.
2. Heat coconut oil on medium-high heat. When it is ready, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, until translucent.
3. Add the garlic, carrots, and green peas and cook stirring frequently for about 5 minutes.
4. Add cauliflower “rice”, mushrooms, salt, ginger, turmeric, and coconut aminos and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring.
5. Serve garnished with chives and enjoy!
is high in fiber and B vitamins and is a cruciferous vegetable!