|15 min||35 min||8|
|1 large head||Cauliflower (stem removed)|
|4 tbsp||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|3 tbsp||Chia seeds|
|2 large egg||Egg|
|4 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (or coconut oil - plus extra for "smearing")|
|1 tsp||Garlic powder|
|1 tsp, leaves||Basil, dried|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried|
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Steam or boil the head of cauliflower for approx. 5 minutes – or until you can run a fork through the florets. You don’t want the florets to be too mushy.
3. Process the florets until fine, and then thoroughly drained of liquid by squeezing through a nut milk bag, muslin, or cheesecloth.
4. Mix all ingredients together – I used a food processor.
5. Line a baking tray with baking paper and grease with olive oil.
6. Spread the mixture evenly over the tray.
7. Smear the top of the base with olive oil.
8. Bake for 20minutes at 180C.
9. Top with toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes.
is a cruciferous vegetables - it is a great source of fiber and B vitamins!