|15 min||15 min||4|
|1 medium head||Cauliflower|
|4 sprout||Brussels sprouts|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Using a steaming pot, bring water to a boil over high heat.
2. While waiting for water to boil, peel and slice carrots - add to steamer.
3. Cut the cauliflower into florets. Add to steamer.
4. Cut off the ends of brussel sprouts, peeling outer layer and add to steamer.
5. While waiting for vegetables to cook, add olive oil, garlic clove and sea salt to blender.
6. When vegetables are cooked, drain water, add all ingredients to blender
7. Blend on high until you achieve a smooth and creamy consistency.
Remove from blender and serve warm, garnish with fresh cilantro if you want!
is a cruciferous vegetable that is high in fiber and contains compounds that protect the stomach lining
high in beta-carotene which converts to vitamin A in the body and is important for healthy skin and a strong immune system