|10 min||10 min||6|
|2 medium head||Cauliflower (chopped into florets)|
|3 cup||Chicken broth (stock)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1 tbsp||Thyme, fresh|
|1 tsp||Sea Salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
1. Bring the stock to boil in a large pot and add the cauliflower.
2. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Remove cauliflower from the heat, and place in the food processor.
4. Add the garlic, oils, thyme, salt and pepper and process until pureed.
5. If needed season with additional salt and pepper and serve immediately.
is a cruciferous vegetable and is high in fiber and B vitamins!