|2 min||10 min||2|
|1 bag||Cauliflower crumbles/rice (Frozen)|
|1/2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (or coconut oil)|
|1 tsp||Kosher salt|
|1 tsp||Black pepper|
This recipe is for an entire bag. Adjust the salt & pepper ratios down if using only half or third of the bag.
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in frozen cauliflower.
2. Add salt & pepper or other spices to taste.
3. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Turn up the heat to high and cook for one minute, stirring frequently. This is crisp up the "rice" as bit.
5. Turn off the burner when done and use with main dish.
is a cruciferous vegetable and is high in fiber and B-vitamins