|10 min||30 min||2|
|1/2 medium head||Cauliflower (roughly chopped)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (smashed)|
|1 tbsp||Rosemary, fresh (chopped)|
|3 cup||Vegetable stock/broth|
|1 medium||Yellow onion (roughly chopped)|
1. Heat about a tablespoon of olive oil in a medium pot. Add the onion and garlic and cook over a medium heat. Add a pinch of salt.
2. Continue to cook the onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes. When the onions and garlic are soft and starting to brown, add the cauliflower and the rosemary.
3. Turn the heat up just a little bit and cook the veggies for another 3-5 minutes. Add just enough vegetable broth to cover the cauliflower. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat so the broth is simmering.
4. After about 5 minutes, remove the soup from the heat and blend until it is super smooth and creamy looking.
5. Taste for seasoning and serve hot!
is high in fiber and makes a great carb and grain replacement!