|20 min||0 min||4|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (for dressing)|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper (for dressing, to taste)|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt (for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||Lemon juice (for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||Tahini (for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||Water (for dressing)|
|1 tsp||Agave nectar (syrup) (optional, for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||Basil, fresh (finely chopped)|
|1/4 cup||Parsley, fresh (finely chopped)|
|1 medium head||Cauliflower (de-stemmed, cut into large pieces)|
|2 cup||Kale (de-stemmed)|
|2/3 cup||Sun-dried tomatoes|
|1/3 cup||Pine nuts, dried|
|1/4 cup hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled|
|1/4 cup||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas)|
1. Grate the cauliflower pieces in a food processor with the grater attachment in place. You can also use the regular attachment and pulse until the cauliflower is riced.
2. Transfer the riced cauliflower to a large, non-reactive bowl, and add in the kale, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, basil, pine nuts, hemp seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
3. Make dressing by adding the lemon juice, tahini, garlic, water, sea salt, and black pepper to a blender.
4. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. If desired, add in ½-1 teaspoon agave nectar to balance the acidity of the dressing.
5. Pour the dressing over the cauliflower mixture and toss to coat.
6. Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
is a cruciferous vegetable it is high in fibre and B vitamins!