Cedar Planked Salmon w/ Maple Mustard Glaze
Grilling the salmon on water-soaked cedar planks infuses it with a delightfully smoky taste, plus the sauce gives it a golden glaze.
Atlantic salmon,wild, boneless
Dijon mustard, whole grain
Sea salt, fine
- Soak one 12- x 7-inch (30 x 18 cm) untreated cedar plank in water for 30 minutes or for up to 24 hours; place salmon on top.
- In small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper; brush half over salmon.
- Place plank on grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook, brushing once with remaining maple mixture, until fish flakes easily when tested, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Halve salmon lengthwise; cut crosswise into 6 slices. Transfer to serving platter.
- If you can't do this outside, bake it on planks in a 425°F (220°C) oven for about 12 minutes.
Calories from fat
Calories from saturated fat