|15 min||30 min||24|
|1 medium head||Cauliflower (leaves removed)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/3 cup||Greek yogurt, plain, fat-free|
|1/2 cup, shredded||Cheddar cheese|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|2 medium egg||Egg white|
|1 tsp||Kosher salt|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
1. Mashed Cauliflower. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Steam cauliflower for about 10-12 minutes or until very tender, then transfer to a food processor. Add minced garlic and pulse several times until smooth and creamy.
2. Mix. Transfer mashed cauliflower into a large mixing bowl. Add in two whole eggs, cheddar cheese, Nonfat Greek yogurt, salt and pepper and mix together.
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Then, slowly fold the egg whites into the cauliflower mixture.
4. Bake. Coat a mini muffin pan with cooking spray of your choice. Then fill the cups to the top with the cauliflower mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
5. Remove from the pan, and set on a cooling rack.