|15 min||30 min||4|
|2 tbsp||Ghee (1-2 tbsp. can use brown butter ghee)|
|2 medium leek(s)||Leek (sliced - can use sweet onion)|
|1/2 cup sliced||Carrots|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)|
|2 tbsp||Apple cider vinegar|
|1 tsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick (blend of rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, sage)|
|1 tsp||Rosemary, dried|
|454 gm||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless|
|1/2 cup||Nutritional yeast|
|1 tbsp||Gelatin dry powder, unsweetened|
|2 medium||Zucchini (spiralized)|
|1 tbsp||Ghee (1-2 tbsp. for cooking)|
|1 bunch||Rapini, broccoli raab, raw|
|2 slice||Prosciutto (optional - or can use bacon)|
|1 cup||Lettuce, spring mix (mesclun) (a fist full of any kind of greens)|
|1 pinch||Kosher salt|
1. Heat pressure cooker in saute mode add in ghee. Add in leeks, carrots and garlic to the pressure cooker.
2. Next add in the vinegar, herbs, chicken, yeast, and gelatin. Stir well.
3. Set to pressure cook, poultry mode. My pressure cooker takes about 25 minutes.
4. In that time spiralize 2 zucchini, spread the zoodles out over kitchen towels and sprinkle with salt.
5. Cover with paper towel and pat down. Set aside.
6. Mince garlic and dice broccoli raab. Heat ghee over high heat in a skillet. Add garlic and broccoli and sauté. If you’re using prosciutto or bacon, add in now. Cook on high until browned.
7. Turn heat down and add a fist full of greens (spinach, kale or arugula works). Mix in the greens.
8. When wilted, remove from heat. Sprinkle with salt.
9. When chicken is done and the pot has released pressure, remove the insert from the pressure cooker and set it under a fan to cool. You don't want it to get cold, but as the sauce cools it will thicken to a gravy like consistency. Shred chicken.
10. Toss zoodles and broccoli mix in a large bowl. Spoon saucy chicken over zoodles, serve.
is a great source of lean protein!
is high in fibre which may help to promote healthy digestion!