|9 min||17 min||1|
|2 1/2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1/2 tsp||Baking soda|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/3 cup||Olive oil|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1 tbsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|1/2 cup pitted||Sweet cherry, raw|
1. Preheat oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl sift almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a small bowl whisk honey, oil, eggs and vanilla.
3. Stir the wet mixture into the flour mixture. Stir until combined, but do not over mix. Fold in cherries.
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. Drop by large spoonfuls onto the baking sheet – about a fourth cup of dough.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 13 – 17 minutes until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.