|5 min||20 min||25 min||3|
|1 cup||Navy beans, canned (drained, rinsed)|
|2 cup shredded||Chicken, cooked (or strips)|
|3 cup||Kale (remove from stem and chop)|
|2 large stalk(s)||Celery (chopped)|
|1/2 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (remove stem and cut in strips)|
|1 cup||Cauliflower (cut in bite size peices)|
|1/2 cup||Cremini (Italian) mushroom (chopped)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (crushed and chopped or use garlic press)|
|3 cup||Chicken broth (stock) (organic)|
|2 cup||Vegetable stock/broth (organic)|
1. Combine chicken and vegetable broth in a large pot and bring to a boil.
2. Prepare vegetables as directed and shred/slice cooked chicken and set aside.
3. Boil navy beans as per package instructions. Once boiling, reduce heat, drain and rinse navy beans.
4. In a large pot add chicken broth, shredded chicken, navy beans, add prepared vegetables, and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
5. Remove from heat and season to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
this soup is packed with nutrient dense vegetables which are an important part of healthy eating and reducing the risk of chronic disease
is a great source of lean protein, that may help your body to maintain muscle mass and build muscle