|10 min||15 min||2|
|1 breast||Chicken breast, skinless|
|2 tbsp||Dijon mustard (for dressing)|
|1/3 cup||Extra virgin olive oil (for dressing)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (smashed, for dressing)|
|1 tbsp drained||Capers, canned (for dressing)|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice (or half a lemon juiced, for dressing)|
|1 cup||Grape tomatoes (halved)|
|4 cup||Kale (thinly sliced)|
|1/4 cup||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas)|
|1/2 cup||Radish (sliced)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Bake chicken breast for 15 mins seasoning with salt and pepper.
3. Add thinly sliced kale to a bowl along with halved grape tomatoes, radishes, and pumpkin seeds.
4. In a jar combine olive oil, garlic, capers, lemon juice and dijon mustard. Put lid on jar and shake for 30 seconds.
5. Toss salad, add chicken and enjoy!
is very nutrient dense, it is high in vitamin C and calcium