|10 min||40 min||4|
|1 tsp||Garam masala|
|1 tsp||Coriander, ground|
|1 tsp||Cayenne pepper|
|1 tsp||Cardamom, ground|
|1 medium||Red onion (thinly sliced)|
|1 piece, 1-inch||Ginger root (grated)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (finely chopped)|
|2 medium||Tomato (finely chopped)|
|4 thigh(s)||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (get the butcher to separate the bones but keep them to throw in the curry for more flavour)|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil|
1. Heat the cooking oil in a sauté pan and fry the onions on med low until browned.
2. Add the ginger and garlic and fry for one minute, then add all the spices and fry for one more minute to release the flavours
3. Add the tomato and continue cooking for 5 more minutes, then add the chicken and water, cover and cook on low for 35-40 minutes.
4. During last 5 minutes of cooking add the spinach
5. Serve over rice or quinoa and Enjoy!
Christy Varicat is a spice lover and married to the best home cook in the world. Her three fantastic children are often found grinding spices in the pestle and mortar in their kitchen (way more fun than any kitchen play set) and all share their parent’s addiction to super hot food.
After working 15 years in digital marketing Christy completed her Certification in Culinary Nutrition and is continuing on the path to find the tastiest food combinations that are simple and fun to make while super healing for the body and mind.
Rice or Quinoa
Side Garden Salad