|10 min||7 h 8 min||4|
|1 tbsp||Avocado oil (+ 1 additional tsp)|
|1 onion(s)||Sweet onion (diced)|
|2 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (diced)|
|227 gm||White mushrooms (chopped)|
|3 cup||Baby spinach|
|1 tsp||Sea Salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|2 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|114 gm||Feta cheese (crumbled)|
1. Wrap your sweet potatoes in tin foil. Place them in the crockpot and cook on low 7 hours.
2. About 20 minutes before you want your sweet potatoes ready, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
3. Add the onion, chicken, mushrooms, salt, pepper, and oregano to the skillet.
4. Cook until the mushrooms have released all of their liquid and it has mostly all evaporated, about 6 minutes.
5. Add the spinach and garlic and cook another minute or so until the greens are wilted but still bright green. Remove from the heat.
6. Open each sweet potato and fill it with 1/4 of the filling. Top with 1 ounce of feta cheese. Enjoy!